☆▽☆☾ privacy policies / questions/faq☆▽☆☾
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us, including:
o Forms filled out by you on the Site;
o Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
o Site registration;
o Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
o Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
o Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
o If applicable, resume, work history, CV, resume or other job application information;
o Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
· Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
o Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
o Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
o Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also collect information our about your devices (including phones, computers, or other devices) where you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, search information providers, credit reference agencies, third parties who enable sign on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them.
If you choose to use features on this Site or other KESHET ROSE websites that connect to your online profiles, accounts or services (including social media accounts) (“Connected Accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Connected Accounts. For example, if you log in to our site using your Facebook account and choose to allow Facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from Connected Accounts includes email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts or other social activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
If you are applying for a job at KESHET ROSE, we may use information you provide to communicate with third parties regarding your application to the extent permissible by law, including to verify your credentials, work history, references, conduct background checks, or other job application-related purposes.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
· To help us respond to your queries;
· To provide you with information on the relevant Universal Music artist;
· To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
· To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies Policy below;
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
· To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
· To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
· To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
· If you have applied for a job at KESHET ROSE, to review, verify, and evaluate your job application information.
For clarity, if you are a KESHET ROSE artist, and the Site pertains to royalty payments and your commercial relationship with KESHET ROSE, then KESHET ROSE shall only use your information collected from such Site to facilitate royalty payments and KESHET ROSE’s management of its commercial relationship with you and as otherwise as agreed in your artist agreement with KESHET ROSE.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with any KESHET ROSE And wix,
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
· Relevant Universal Music artists and/or their representatives;
· Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate and other information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
· Third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· If the KESHET ROSE And wix that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· To any other third party where lawful.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
Some of the content, advertising and functionality on our Site may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example, you may have the opportunity to log in to our Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal data with us. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
This Site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does KESHET ROSE knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up to date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
If you have applied for a job at KESHET ROSE, you may have certain rights under your local laws regarding your application or our evaluation. You may submit any requests to exercise your rights as described in the “Contact” section.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have certain rights regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of their personal data. As defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act, we engage in industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a sale. We do not knowingly sell personal data related to children under 16 years of age. KESHET ROSE has sold personal data in the last 12 months in the following ways:
· By allowing advertising networks we partner with to place cookies or other tracking technologies through our sites;
· By sharing hashed or pseudonymized identifiers with advertising networks to create audiences for use in online advertising.
California residents have the right to request:
· Disclosure of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you;
· Deletion of your personal data that we maintain;
· To opt out of the sale of your personal data.
We care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too.
(Please note: Information on this web site and pertaining to my listings is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. All information contained on this etsy page or any page, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. Please see your doctor or health care professional before starting any alternative treatments, diets, supplements or exercise programs. iAmKehet is not a healthcare professional and no part of this website / Jewelry/ Angel Messages/ her other writings or products, is to be regarded as medical advice. In the event you use any of the information she provides for yourself or others, you assume full responsibility for your understanding, actions, and the results.)
Keshet Rose and iAmKeshet is not a healthcare professional and no part of this website / Jewelry/ Angel Messages/ her other writings or products, is to be regarded as medical advice. In the event you use any of the information she provides for yourself or others, you assume full responsibility for your understanding, actions, and the results.
By paying or receiving any service or any product offered through Keshet Rose or I am Keshet in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:You are 18 years of age or older.100% accuracy is not guaranteed.Any information, communication and/or consultations with Keshet Rose or I am Keshet website or Facebook page, other internet pages, social media, emails, etc are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.No psychic or tarot reading given byKeshet Rose or I am Keshet is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, romantic, personal, physical,mental, business and/or psychological.I Am Keshet accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation or purchases or gifts received byKeshet Rose or I am Keshet . You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Keshet Rose or I am Keshet their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from Keshet Rose or I am Keshet
Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,Twitter, Digg and Tumblr) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact me at IamKeshet [!at] gmail.com. You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.